The City Council on Friday appointed a new seven-member Memorial Health System Board of Brustees as well as two alternates.
The new board members are:
- Marcy Morrison, former Manitou Springs mayor, state representative and El Paso County commissioner.
- Fred Veitch, vice president of commercial development of Nor’wood Development Group, one of the city’s largest real estate development firms.
- Jim Johnson, president and CEO of GE Johnson Construction Co. Inc., the city’s largest locally based general contractor.
- Dirk Draper, vice president and area manager of CH2MHill, a large engineering firm, and past board chairman of what was the Greater Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce.
- Jan Weiland, a financial advisor with Cascade Investment Group and former president of the Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Curtis Brown, senior vice president of investments for UBS Financial.
- Debbie Chandler, CEO of Colorado Springs Health Partners, the largest local physician practice.
Doug Stimple,CEO of Classic Cos., a local homebuilding and land development firm, was approved as an alternate, as was Steven Gold.
Dr. Paul Pavlick
Dr. Raphael Sassower
William P. Murray
Doris Ralston, MPA, CHES
Virginia Smith, RN
Thomas Saba, Ph.D.